April 4th FastForward 4-Miler is POSTPONED to April 11th

3 04 2009

Find Comfort in Discomfort, I once said… but I didn’t quite mean this kind of discomfort.  Due to the incredibly poor timing of a major winter storm bound directly for the Boulder Reservoir at 10 am on Saturday, and the resulting dangerous driving and slippery running terrain, we’ve made the decision to postpone the event to next Saturday, April 11th at 10 am.

Special thanks to Darrin and Jill at Racing Underground for making special arrangements to be available to chip time our event next week, and to the Boulder Reservoir staff for allowing us to postpone without additional costs.

We know that some of you may not be available on the 11th, so your coaches ask that you refer to my weekly e-mail and instructions for running the 4-mile TT on your own.  The course is currently set with pink flags, and should be up all week… if not covered in snow.

The updated schedule for this weekend is:

  • Friday evening swim at Rally (6 pm) or CAC (6:30 pm) is ON
  • Saturday-  All F4 Workouts are cancelled
  • Sunday- F4 TRI ride is TBD.  Check the Events Calendar at www.f4sports.net by 8 pm on Saturday evening for the latest.
    • An optional, on-your-own 1:00 Zone 1 run is recommended for F4 RUN athletes and TRI athletes as well if the ride is canceled.

The next phase of RUN and TRI schedules will be modified and uploaded to your TrainingPeaks calendars ASAP.

Thanks for your understanding and hope to see you running even faster on April 11th!





Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: